Sunday, January 29, 2012

Week 2 - Crazy Sexy Diet 21 Day Cleanse

WOW, tomorrow will be 14 days of cleansing! 
This week has been one filled with inspiration & affirmation.
I feel so healthy that it has inspired me to really look at all the unhealthy things I was doing. At the choices that we are given daily for our health whether it be mind, body or spiritually. I really believe that being healthy isn't just eating right while that plays a huge part in it. I believe listening to your body is a huge part as well...sleep, stress, pain & balance. Recognizing that maybe things around you need to change. Finding a balance that works for you. This week I made some choices that were not "like me" but it felt so good because at the end it was right choice for me... for my balance. It truly felt liberating to me! It is in those small accomplishments that we sometimes learn the most about our strengths & spirit. The one small step in the right direction...

I believe in Kris Carr's spark for life, her ambition to love life & all in it. I believe there is a power of positivity & that human will if chooses can do anything that they put there all into. I believe in the power of change & that knowledge is never ending...especially the knowledge of oneself. 

check out Crazy Sexy Life for more on Kris Carr




I have really enjoyed trying new produce & finding cool places to shop! 
I love that my fridge is filled with LOTS of veggies & fruits.
I made my 1st batch of juice that other day & that was great because I got to enjoy it for 2 days.
NEW FAVORITE stuff - Kale Chips, Pineapples, Dried Mangos, Cashews, Brussel Sprouts, Garbanzos beans, Beets, Avocados & Homemade Yams Fries. 

I had not packed a lunch on Friday :0(  So I went to the WONDERFUL Trader Joe's & found this amazing vegan/gluten free salad. 
It was seriously SUPER!!!


I really feel energized in life & I am so thankful for this journey. I am a little scared about after cleanse & the right direction to go with my eating habits. This coming week I will be doing more research about what lifestyle is best for me. I also am going to start back on my normal gym routine this week...so fingers crossed that, that will be productive for me :0) 
I have to say that I notice a glow in myself, a spark has came back...Maybe it is because I am feeling CRAZY & SEXY??? hehe! 

I hope that your week starts off with a little skip in your step & hope in your heart ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment