Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Something to Munch on...

My Candy Dish 

Dried Cranberries
Dried Mangos 
Dried Coconut 
(all unsweetened) 
Cashews 

That is it..Let me tell you this little snack brought me so much joy. It is yummy, filling & healthy! 
*One thing is that cutting the dried mango's was a pain in the butt.

I dear you to come up with your own medley of sweetness :0)


NEW LOVE OF MY LIFE...drum roll please....

Kale Chips

I had heard of them & kind of shrugged them off like whatever yuck! 
These are seriously oh SO yummy yummy! 

So simple too, well at least the recipe I followed was. 

Just break the kale leaves off the stem
sprinkle with like a tsp. of olive oil 
a pinch of salt 
Cook on baking sheets with parchment paper for 15min at 300 degrees then kind of toss & cook for 10-15 more minutes. 
I added fresh garlic to mine because I love me some garlic!!!

Hadley enjoying some too, along with a dried snap pea!!
I promise you, you will love Kale chips...give'em a try!

Also...I am NOW on Twitter!!!
@naturallyholly 

No comments:

Post a Comment