Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Snow Days!

The snow has arrived...boy has it!!
We already have got 15 inches of snow so far this week. What does that mean, SNOW DAYS!
It is kind of fun to wake up and look outside to a winter wonderland. 
The beauty that is snow is simply majestic & it paints a beautiful scenery as far as the eye can see. 
I welcome this snow because I was getting sick of the grey days so...at least this bring some change.
I really have been loving having my kiddos home and not having to do the whole school routine thing (I know..crazy..right?) But even though its cold outside there is warmth inside that I cannot explain. Snow makes the house feel cozy :0)

Here are some photos from the past few days...
The kiddos in the snow
Snuggling with Lola
Hadley Helping Mama make Bath Bombs
My Lavender & Chamomile Bath Bombs
Birthday Party at Small Group
Sledding at Skyline
Snowman FUN
Made some eyeshadow
The boys after a snowball fight
Also a very exciting thing about today is that I am reading a super great book! Wanna know what??? Nicholas Spark's new book, The Best of Me (I love Nicholas Sparks).

 On the Cleanse front...just a quick note:
Day 2 - Feeling Clean yes indeed ;0) Still have a lingering headache but I kind did a no-no and went cold turkey off caffeine! I am hungry but when I let mind go to food, I start telling myself how unhealthy processed foods are.  What really is in them? I think about my stomach & about wanting to take good care of body. It really makes me decided if I really am hungry I will grab some carrots or apples. Its about retraining my thoughts on food as well. I also tried a little yoga/mediation something I really have been wanting to do for a while. I am very spiritual in my life & I take mediation as time out for my mind to clear it. It is very enlightening to do this.

I am still on a high from starting this...the challenge will be day 6 or so for me! I did think up a cool way to keep it exciting..you will see on Sunday what it is. 
Well, Hope wherever you all are that you are cozy at home with peace in your life & love in your heart <3 


2 comments:

  1. You are an amazing woman miss Holly! Good luck to you on your new journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleanse Day Two - I totally noticed an anger problem for myself. Interesting!

    Love your bath bombs. Great job.

    ReplyDelete