Sunday, January 15, 2012

21 day Cleanse...Crazy Sexy Diet!




2 or 3 months ago, I found Kris Carr while reading some blogs. I loved her...she had spunk & an energy about her. When I learned about story, I was impacted. She lives with cancer & is committed to treating her body the best she can. When I stopped and thought about it, I realized how much I don't treat my body, my mind & sometimes my soul the best I should. I know that might sound silly to some but think about it??? Do you get the sleep you should be? Do you eat foods that you exactly know all the ingredients too? Do you fill your life with positive energy? Do you take time to breathe...? I know that we are all busy & yes...I really do know that! But when I sit & look at my list of health aches, emotional exhaustion at times & stress. I really kind of get sad :0( 
I believe that God gave me this body & I really need to take better care of it. 
So after reading Kris Carr's book, Crazy Sexy Diet I decided I kind of want to take that challenge of totally body, mind & soul cleansing...adopting a new perspective & seeing how it effects me. 
My boss & some Co-workers are also doing it, which makes it FUN to be part of group (I totally thrive in Group settings). I really recommend checking out Kris Carr!!! I really want to change my eating habits & evidently my families! Please pray for me on this journey...mostly for discipline, strength & encouragement!


So tomorrow is the day!!!
Here is a link to more information about the cleanse -
21 day Crazy Sexy Diet Cleanse
Here is a link to Kris Carr's Blog -
http://www.crazysexylife.com/ 

I will be doing a weekly blog on Sunday about my CSD so....Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment