Saturday, December 31, 2011

CHECKLIST: My Life's Path....

The Future...that is what this checklist is all about.
What do I want to see happen this year...What do I want to make happen this year...



  1. Work on RN Project (not nursing, something else)
  2. Live on a some kind of Budget... build savings
  3. Kitchen Counter tops/Bathroom Floors
  4. Plant Container Garden
  5. Get to a place with my weight & body that I feel healthy, sexy & powerful
  6. Honeymoon after 10 years!
  7. Have a morning/nightly routine with my kids that doesn't just last 2 wks. 
 A couple of these things have been on my resolution lists before...therefore they are consent things I am working on. This year I would like to continue to work on them...and get better at them particularly #2,5 &7....hehehehe :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment