Wednesday, January 5, 2011

flipped over Flipped!

Last night I rented a movie that I had never heard of, it was...

I love Rob Reiner the director who bought us, When Harry met Sally (one of my favorites!).
This movie is purely innocent & lovely!!
I loved how the story was played out and it just makes you smile throughout the whole movie. 
Here is the trailer and it is available at the RedBox!
 



Also...
Come to find out it is also a book...

By: Wendelin Van Draanen
The book is geared toward tweens but I just might go check it out ;0)

This movie was such a breath of fresh air with movie these days being so adult comedy based, sexual, graphic and have a lot of not needed stuff to them. This movie is just kind different and I really liked it..
So if you get chance you should rent it too!!!

Personally recommended by ME! 


No comments:

Post a Comment