Monday, December 27, 2010

bE

God has been telling me lately..
 
be content in the moment
be patient
be surprised
be excited
be loving
be understanding
be calm
be ready
be simple
be silly
be LOUD
be brave
be determined
be happy
be engerized
be hopeful
be bright
be wrong
be right
be awesome
be encouraged
be strong
be inspired
be crazy
be grateful
but 
more 
then 
anything
just 
BElieve
God 
has 
plan 
for 
your 
life..

 

Thanks God, for the reminder...
We all need a reminder sometimes that he does have a plan...


I love this little tidbit that I read the other day:
 
I love it when I see a little tree or flower coming up through the gravel in the road.
It helps my faith
The seed probably didn't see all those rocks when it blew in there,
but it wasn't afraid. 
It didn't ask permission.
It just grew..
And have you ever wondered what a little bird says before it takes flight? Probably nothing...it just flies.
Are you for you or against you???


Today...I cleared my schedule and had a hectic day at home but it was just what I needed :0) May you find a day like this, this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment