Sunday, December 26, 2010

Good Reads..

Today I found a childrens book that I must say almost made me cried...maybe I am a little emotional because of the Holidays but I must say this book says it perfectly...



The Book is...


 This book describes a mother's love so wonderfully, it is one of those books that you want to read to your children everyday so that they remember it when they are older. I know I feel this way for my kids...

First page of the book says it all..

I wanted you more than you ever will know,
so I sent love to follow wherever you go.


My Favorite Page...


So hold your head high
and don't be afraid 
to march to the front 
of your own parade

If you're still my small babe
or you're all the way grown,
my promise to you
is you're never alone.


Just had to share this sweet sweet book....enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment