Wednesday, December 1, 2010

25 days of Christmas Project!

A wonderful friend did this last year so I am a bit of copying cat :0) We are going to make the 25 days of Christmas so very special by doing something Christmasy everyday for the next 25 days! I have ordered this to make as a keepsake for this project!


What are some of the Christmasy things we are going to do???
Here are some of them:
Make Cookies
Make special gifts for the grandparents
Go to a lighted parade
Sing Carols 
The Jingle Bell Run
Visit Santa 
and much much more! 

My theme for Christmas this year is experiences, so I am stoked to do this with my family!! 
Also each night we will be reading a different Holiday Book, here are some that we will be reading:




If you know of any other great Christmas Books pass them along!

Yipppeee for December 2010 and many Christmas Memories!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment