Monday, November 29, 2010

Weekly Goals



Got a case of the Mondays...well I do & I always do! So I am determined to change the mood of Mondays for myself and maybe I will inspire others too! Sunday sermons always rev me up for my week and so to keep the motivation going I am going to set goals every Monday for the week. I am only going to set 5 goals and on Sunday I will reflect on my week, my goals & get ready for another Monday full of possibilities!  For the sake of accountability here are my goals for this week :
  1. Start a daily gratitude/prayer notebook
  2. Run 10 miles
  3. Clean & Organize my bedroom
  4. Spend an hour by myself in quiet - NO CELLPHONE NO INTERNET NO NOTHING!
  5. Get Christmas Card Done
Now...that just feels good...I'VE GOT GOALS!!! I never thought I was much of goal oriented person because I always pushed the limits of structure with my spontaneous actions/ADD and I hate letting myself down (who doesn't). As I get older and grow I have found that I have to push myself more then possibly most people when it comes to finishing a task or goals but at the end I am happy that did it and achieve something so it is worth all the complaining!!! I am still not where my mom thinks I should be with lists..she makes list for everything and has them all organized in her brain. I tell her one day I will get there and slowly but surely I am making progress to getting the hang of what works for my family & me! So join me in making goals for this week it makes Monday feel more productive that's for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment