Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 2 & 3 - Hungry & getting a cold....What!

Oh man Oh man....I just want some bread...but I have resisted for the greater good! I have to say that my stomach is feeling a lot better...just not my head :0( I have cold well...at least I think that's what it is????? The Naturopath wanted me to go off of my Flonase so I don't know if it from that or just because I have caught a head cold????? My ears are itching like crazy, I want to scratch them off!! Also after reading some information on the internet about 2 of the supplements I was on...I have decided to hold off until Monday because I would like to talk to my ND about them & breastfeeding. So I will see what she says and make sure that it is totally safe for me to take them & breastfeed. She said they were but why does it say everywhere that its not???? I have to say I TOTALLY hate that...one person says one thing and then you get on the internet and its all conflicting. I have my own brain, feelings and I usually just go along with that....but I am NO Dr..didn't go to school for that sooo....? I will have to see! I am sleeping better and finally for the first time in who knows when I slept through the night didn't get up once. That is success and much needed. With this whole experience so far I have learned you have to listen to your body more, take care of yourself & it isn't so easy but you only get one change...one body...you have to take care of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment