Monday, April 29, 2013

maintaining...

I read this quote...
It is not about finding balance...
It is about maintaining it..

Well..things that make you hmmm...

I seek balance in my life everyday. I question my ability to have balance actually everyday too..
At this point in my life I have realized a few things about myself..
*I am dysfunction-ally organized 
*I have a hard time remembering things
*I live for the experience & the people...NOT the list or schedule
*I overbook myself because I don't want to miss out
*I need ALONE time with God and myself everyday
*I need to express myself & be creative
*I am flexible/inconsistent (sometimes) 
* over-thinker
*has expectations..
*hates being surface...I usually go deeper

NOW...I am not putting myself down in these statements of truths. I merely think that these realities are a part of my balance...

I have been really feeling like there is something more for me...
It has been a prayer of mine to really understand what inside me thinks/feels this...
what is it???

In time where I just want balance & contentment...

something is telling me...more more more...

Realizing that as I get older and life changes. It makes me realize that maintaining balance is the same as growing & learning.... it is constant..

With that being said...the more, more, more...I believe is God saying
I am not finished with you yet..
it is only the beginning...

So I guess the key to the real balance in life is God, Prayer..understanding yourself, growth & believing no matter what God isn't finished with you yet ....





No comments:

Post a Comment