Tuesday, October 2, 2012

lunch break thoughts....

This morning....I thought to myself...I need to get back in to blogging!!! So..here I am!

I am sitting here on my lunch break waiting for my lunch to cool down & there are a ton of things I could say to you all...

Mostly..Life is very blessed & busy!!
I have decided to cut back my hours at work to part-time & man I have to say I instantly feel more refreshed! As a wife, mother & a total "yes girl" ....sometimes I bite off more than I could/should chew! But the good news is that I realize it & this time instead of reacting emotionally. I decided to put it in God's hands...

TRUST...something that I never would have thought I had issues with but I do & trusting God that his plan is the plan is what I am working on...daily, hourly...okay sometimes within minutes..

Whelp...that's all the time I have folks!! Back to WORK!


No comments:

Post a Comment