Friday, March 30, 2012

MARCH...to your own beat!

March has been a busy month..
Full of Birthdays
FUN
Change...LOTS of Change
Goals
A little bit of Sunshine 
LOVE lots of LOVE...
Birthday Girls!!

Reflecting on the days behind me & excited for the days ahead of me...That is the state mind I am in right at this moment. 

I am over thinker & sensitive...always have been. I was the queen of 2nd guessing myself and not believe in myself. For some reason something hit me this month like BAM...and all of sudden PEACE came over me! It was like God was putting his hands on me telling me...you know it is time to let that part of you go & become who you were made to be :0) I am not saying that I magically changed forever. I will probably still struggle with stuff from time to time. I guess I feel like no matter what God has got my back because I allow him to live inside of me. I have really been in deep thought about the Holy Spirit & how that all works/means to me. With digging deeper in this...I think I have gained the confidence in Christ..I needed! 

SO...if you are ready...I really encourage you to get to know the Holy Spirit that lives inside of you :0) 




No comments:

Post a Comment