Wednesday, December 28, 2011

CHECKLIST for Health


The New Year is right around the corner & this year instead of doing resolutions...I will be making Checklists!!! My first one is Health, I have battling with health issues for a while. I am ready to do everything in my power to make myself feel better, be healthy & proactive! 

Here are a list of issues that have been keeping me from living my life to my fullest potential.
  1. A healthy Sleep Routine
  2. Weight, get in the healthy BMI
  3. Anxiety
  4. Joint Pain
  5. High Blood Pressure
  6. imbalanced Thyroid/hormones
  7. No Energy
  8. Irritable
  9. Headaches
  10. Stomach Aches
  11. Constant Neck Pain
  12. Jaw clicking
  13. Tired Eyes
  14. Dehydration
  15. Stress
  16. Food Allergies 
This list seems long for the fact that I am only 27 years old...but really each one effects my life. I am so tired of it. So I am set on taking action in each one....I may not find a cure but I could find what makes it better!!!

I have started by finding a new Dr. that will work along side my NP to really get to the bottom of some of these. As well as trying to really examine my diet & habits! 
With this being my guide...I want to be my own advocate and take back my health!

No comments:

Post a Comment