Saturday, July 2, 2011

I love 80's Movies..

I was born in 1984
Have to admit that I would of loved to be a teenager in the 80's!!
My love for 80's movies started as a young girl but I still love to watch them...they take me back & honestly I feel like movies have changed, like everyday life in movies these day aren't really any ones everyday life?? But 80's movie you can actually kind of relate..well kind of !
I am up late again because I just can't get to bed these days...
What do I find on Netflix's ..OH YES one of my Favorites!
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun









some other 80's movies I love....

Mannequin
Can't buy me love
Beaches
Pretty in Pink
Adventures in Babysitting
Flashdance
Footloose
The Princess Bride
Christmas Vacation
Big
The Money Pit
Ferris Buellers Day Off
Back to the Future
The Goonies
Look who's talking
Honey, I shrunk the Kids
Three men & a little baby
When Harry met Sally
Steel Magnolias
Aruthur
Troop Beverly Hills
Dirty Dancing
Stand by Me
Say Anything

and the list could go on & on...


I recommend a night with an 80's movie anytime you are in the mood for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment