Friday, December 17, 2010

Tea...Yes, Please!!!

I love Tea! For me Tea is more then just a warm drink on a cold day or a cool sip on a hot one. Here is my tea story...

When I am feeling sick or want to feel comforted I grab me a cup of *Earl Grey with honey & milk, just like my Grandma Nana would make it for me. My NEW favorite earl grey tea is from WOODS coffee (local to Whatcom County) They have a *Honey Earl Grey Misto...that is comfort in a cup!!!


My all time favorite tea is from the Chrysalis Spa, here in Bellingham. The tea called* White Ambrosia this delicious blend of coconut, citrus & vanilla is just so wonderful. It is a true delight for both taste & smell....plus it reminds me of being relaxed and getting ready to be pampered :0)
*Tazo Tea's Refresh is my Morning Tea...with a minty blend of freshness perfect for the AM rush!

When I am wanting something fruity I really love...*Lipton's White Tea with Mango & Peach

Yogi Tea has a wonderful* Green Tea and I have tried their *Detox tea which is spicy. I want to try some more of their tea..they have one for Women's Energy, A DeStress One and many more :0)

My whole family loves *Oolong Tea which is most commonly found in Chinese restaurants... even my husband loves it!


Now when I am winding down my day of coarse I love a cup of Chamomile tea, I love Tazo's but there was this one time in Seattle at the W hotel...I had the BEST *Chamomile tea in the Bar there, I know who would have thought but it was wonderful..best ever! So if you ever in Seattle on a rainy night near the W hotel...stop in and grab a cup it will make all things right in the world ..hehehe!

I also am a fan of sweet tea's which is a total southern thang...but when done right ummm..nothing beats it to refresh your whole body on a HOT summer's day. My mom makes some which is pretty darn good but always McDonalds is pretty niffy (although I am NOT a fan of McD's)



This summer I enjoyed a wonderful find called STEAZ iced tea found in the Natural Food Section of your grocery store. (Haggen's for me).  I loved every favor...peach...blueberry pomegranate acai...lime pomegranate!!!!

So as you can see...I love me some Tea...it is great for you and it can remedy different things like colds, sore throats, PMS etc. etc. I am still learning about all the jazz but I love that Tea makes me feel refreshed, comforted and engerized without weird ingredients it so natural!!!

Also this girl loves a Tea Party, nothing better then sitting sippin' some tea, eating amazing scones with devonshire cream (my mouth waters thinking of it..) just the whole idea behind an afternoon tea is grand!

Well...Cheers to you all..may you enjoy a wonderful cup of Tea this Holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment