Monday, May 28, 2012

Prayer

So many times...I have started writing a new blog to only not finish because I wasn't feeling inspired. The last couple of months have been full of change and just BUSY. Change would be me starting a FULL time job & BUSY would be 3 kiddos + husband who has been working a ton of overtime! 

I never want to sound like I am complaining because it is not that...Life is good just A LOT right now. 

Going back to FULL time is what I wanted...right??? I actually have NO clue what I want. WHICH is the problem...I pray & pray about contentment & serenity in life daily. I felt like God opened a door..& I trust that he will work it all out. I try not to look back...just move forward. I really do love my job..it suits me really great & I can grow in it (which is really awesome). But the balance between being a great mommy & full time employee plus the many other hats I where is a juggling act. All you working mommy's know what I am saying...

I have been fortunate to not have to work full time for many years. I always had a longing to work though..I don't know if it is because my mother is a career women/grandmother etc. Or that I have always dreamed of doing something...at times those dreams were starting my own business (never making it past the ground floor), going back to school (never being able to completely focus on it), being a successful career woman ( I have been fortunate to be inspired by many great ones). 


Justin & I have goals which I think is awesome & really important...

This last month has been packed full of events & there isn't really an end in sight until October but I know that this is a season of my life where I have to really work on organizing, planning, being totally on the ball & just getting my life in a routine. Being humble with myself & continuing to really grow in this role as working mommy. 

I would like to ask for some prayer just in that God guide me in my journey & strength to really challenge myself to better myself in life. Also for wisdom with choices & relationships. 

Thank you all who read this...hopefully I will be better about posting things then I have been (fingers crossed)!


No comments:

Post a Comment