Wednesday, November 30, 2011

25 Days of Christmas 2011

December is HERE!!!
 That means 25 until Christmas!

I finished my 1st Christmas craft today, a 25 days of Christmas Board.
It is a idea that I found on Pinterest but put some personal touches on it. I also found the wonderful downloadable/printable activities sheets HERE , its a fantastic blog.

Each day my family will do a Christmas activity to celebrate the holiday season! I am soooo excited for some of these activities eckkkkkk!!!! cannot wait!!


Whelp....Ta Da my 25 days of Christmas Board!!!


Martha Stewart stencil's Rock!!

Activities (find them HERE)

Totally Finished (ps...I haven't decided if I am going to add #'s or not, what do you think?)
Each day I will be taking pictures to make a book to collect all of our holiday memories in.  

 Let the countdown begin!!!!


1 comment: