Saturday, May 21, 2011

Some new Favorites!!



Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Nail Stickers!!!
I am in love with this!!!
I am one of those people that cannot paint my nails because it takes 1 day for it to be ruined! Not with these they are freaking awesome & fun!!!
I did the multi-sparkle one above and feel so glitzy. 
Price is $9.99 which honestly I think is a little high but oh well I strongly believe if something makes you feel pretty/happy its worth the price.

This toddler product from Munchkin is a must have! 
A non-spill bowl for snackys and if your toddlers as independent as mine then you have to go out and get this!








I have a guilty pleasure of loving silly POP songs...yeah I don't know...I don't know if it is the beat or what....It gets me moving and this song has been suck in my head on & off for the last week or so from Nickelodeon.......I know...weird...right????

Oldie brought back...
The boys & I played for like 2 hrs. and honestly I have been waiting for that day that they could play games like this with me!! 
I love games and now that they are getting older they are able to play some of the classic with me!!!
Family Game Night...I think sooo!!


ALSO....I just got my hair did...yesterday and I went from blonder to honey!! LOVE it!
Can't find my camera :0( and I don't have a smartphone soo I will have to post pictures later.
Honey Honey...Honey!


No comments:

Post a Comment