Thursday, March 17, 2011

I am a Mister Rodgers Fan....How about you???


 I was looking for resources for my son and I cam across this website: The Fred Rogers Company 

Now, I am child of the 80's which means Mister Rodgers was on in my house always during my childhood. My favorite part of Mister Rodgers was the craft time...of coarse!!! There was just something about Mister Rodger, the soft spoken man who you could sense through the TV cared a lot about doing the right thing.
On the above website there is all kinds of information and one thing that I was interested in was the parenting resource.
This is the quote from Mister Rodgers that is on the main parenting page....

"Parents don't come full bloom at the birth of the first baby. In fact parenting is about growing. It's about our own growing as much as it is about our children's growing and that kind of growing happens little by little."
Fred Rogers



 There are topics for parents from fears to adoptions :0) with great information!

I really like this website and it brought a smile on face to know that the legacy of Mister Rodgers is still going strong. It truly shows you that you can make a difference with the right attitude, heart & drive!




1 comment:

  1. It is one of those shows that is kinda dorky but you start watching and you can't stop. He does make you feel comforated. I love the saying you put from him, I am going to post it on Facebook....Love you. MOM ( your biggest fan)

    ReplyDelete