Monday, December 20, 2010

I feel MANIC

I have been sitting here thinking of what to type for today....I have been inspired, lost, frustrated, motivated, angry, giggly, accomplished, lonely & indecisive today!!! That last one makes perfect sense why I can't figure out what to type.... anything or everything ...UGH...ever have a day like this???? Christmas & New Years is right around corner, I am excited but part of me doesn't want this year to be over just yet! Why? I don't know...2010 has been a wonderful year, lots of terrific things has happened for us...yet I don't know...God is working in my heart & my life. Each day I see that if I give it over to God....he is there. So before I go to bed, I will give this over to God because only he knows what could be missing in 2010??????

PS...
Goals...Last week...I did 2...gosh I need to be better about this! THIS week I am writing it down & carrying them in my pocket!!!
  1. Christmas Shopping DONE!
  2. get some good couple time with the Hubbers
  3. READ your PP article everyday
  4. Devotionals everyday
  5. Catch up on housework

1 comment: